Neelkanth MSME START-UP Retorts (Micro retort) brings you 9100 series MSME START-UP portable cost effective and energy efficient. These Retorts includes
1) MSME START-UP Retorts (Micro retort)
2) Electrical Boiler
3) Air Compressor.
EQUIPMENT & SYSTEM FEATURES
1. Easy to operate door.
2. Construction with 304 Stainless steel.
3. Easy / Quick – connect to utilities.
4. Plug & Play ability for process for future additions.
5. Neelkanth NK Control Systems, Retort controller for automated process control.
6. Neelkanth Touch Screen Monitor to host, store and edit recipes and generate reports.
7. Neelkanth FULL VIEW with user interface graphics.
8. 24/7 support available by Neelkanth Retorts
DESIGNED IN FRANCE – MADE IN INDIA BY NEELKANTH
Neelkanth Retorts are designed by engineers of France and specialists who understand thermal processing in particular and machine in general. Our post sale service and support of provided by the same skilled technicians who help build the Neelkanth 9100 series in India. We can also do trouble shooting remotely via VPN support system. RETORT CONTROLS The Neelkanth TOUCH SCREEN MONITOR retort control system is as per the CE Regulations. Our control systems are as per FDA and USDA standards. It features automatic online deviation correction, retort log reporting, electronic signature, multi-level security, alarm reporting and optional Ball formula process calculation. The system is recipe driven, allowing the company’s process authority the greatest level of control over retort room operations. TOUCH SCREEN MONITOR
Neelkanth Direct Steam Air Retort
MSME START-UP RETORTS ( PLUG IN )
NK CONTROL MONITORING SYSTEMS FEATURES
This is available with new Neelkanth MSME START-UP Retort Our Monitoring Touch screen system kept the centralized data persistence allowing for unlimited recipe scheduling to retorts with:
• Up to 50 configurable recipes segments per process with segment editing features for user friendly recipes creation.
• Comprehensive reporting for batch logs. Deviations alarms, recipes and trends.
• Security configurations with privileges explicitly assigned to each user.
• All host transactions are tracked per user with transaction logs and reports created.
• Multiple pens selected for trending critical factors of each batch process.
• Process data can be archived for streamline retrievals with immediate central access.
For demo and related enquiries, please contact: